SnappyApp is a simple free screenshot tool for Mac which can automatically capture parts of your screen so that you can automatically pin it above all windows, make it always on top, always visible and more. For instance, you can also share screenshots taken in Snappy App to Facebook and Pinterest with Twitter and Flickr to follow soon. Alternatively, simply right click on an image to share it via another method such as email with the URL already shortened.
- Fixed Facebook sharing and integration issues
- - Added an option that allows SnappyApp to be run as a regular application (i.e. with Dock icon and cmd-Tab)
- - Added better integration with the OS: open images with SnappyApp, drag and drop images onto SnappyApp
- - SnappyApp now has the ability to snap webpage previews: just right-click on any URL, anywhere in any app.
- - Fixed an issue in the Print Snap dialog that could cause snaps to be truncated when printed
- - Fixed an issue that could cause SnappyApp to disrupt the functionality of third party software that interact with the MacOS clipboard
- - Other minor bug-fixes